Friday, October 26, 2007

We went for Click 5 twice. Ugh. Joey! Kyle! oh my Gosh. So noisy lah.
On the 24th, we went for 'Live the dream'. Pretty boring at first. This Victor guy was really like- bad? yeah.
Until Fendi came out. Power box sial.
Everytime somebody mentioned 'Click 5', people around me would go Nuts. yeap.

and on the 25th, we went to Ministry of sound- Singapore to catch the click 5, Again. Narisha came really late. really really late. oh. My phone was dead. AGHHHHHHHHhhhh. worst thing that could ever happen to me. dammit! haha. yeah. oh, i saw Vernon and Justin! THE MUTTONS TO MIDNIGHT! really nice to see them there.

we got ourselves like super VIP tickets man. really cool. The auto graph line was half a kilometer. literally. LONG. We had priority. thats what i call VIP. I'll post some pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home